FORMER CHIEF RISK OFFICER SAYS
“YOU DESERVE BETTER!”
- Better financial education
- Better opportunities for where to invest your money
- And better control of your investments!
Showing cash rich time poor
professionals and business
owners how to diversify and
amplify their investment returns
Stuck in the single digit return club while forking out loads of money to someone else to manage it for you?
Then read on…
If you’re the type of person who takes action based on what you read then you can certainly become a smarter investor, more financially literate, and achieve more diversified and amplified investment returns.
To help you do this, I’ve created a product which teaches you about a new topic in the alternative investment world each month, and it’s called:
The guides appear in your email inbox on the first day of every month.
In each unique one I teach you the largely unknown secrets about a different topic in the alternative investment world, and give you actionable next steps to achieve diversified returns on your own investments.
This is the stuff traditional advisors and wealth/fund managers don’t want you to know.
I think you deserve better.
If you currently pay for your education then this isn’t for you.
However if you’re of the mindset where you invest in your education, then I want you to join a group of like-minded alternative thinkers and action takers.
Previous alternative investment topics have included:
- Sports betting
- Litigation funding (which you will have seen when signing up for the daily emails)
- Analysing Peer-to-Peer
- UK and Overseas Property
- Business Acquisition
- Classic Cars
- Alternative Investment Bonds
I’ve researched, analysed, and put my own money into these “alternative investments”
And I’m outperforming probably every independent financial
advisor and wealth manager as a result.
My goal is that you achieve the same, or never need to use an advisor or wealth/fund manager in the first place. I know of plenty of investors who have been burned by these in the past.
You see, these mainstream “experts” only look at certain products.
And they only recommend these ones. This is because they need to follow strict guidelines set out by the regulators.
But if you commit to educating yourself about what else is out there in the investment world, you may NEVER NEED TO PAY THEM for their advice (or ever again).
I was where you probably are right now.
I was in a “good job”,
I had enough money to cover all the bills.
I had enough left over to go on “nice holidays.”
But then the good job burned me out and my wife had to go back to a job she didn’t enjoy.
So I needed to find new streams of income, fast!
Most people would probably just look at the stock market with the intention of buying and holding (or should that be hoping), but I never liked the idea of investing in it:
- Too much competition.
- Too many professional traders and algorithms.
- And too much price movement dictated by those pesky, meddling, politicians.
So instead I started looking into alternative investments, and dipped my toe in various ones (starting with property crowdfunding as I liked the asset backed nature of it, and knew a bit about property investing).
I was amazed by what I found!
- Much better returns.
- Diversified and uncorrelated investments.
- (gasp) Low Risk – due to solid security!
And a bunch of them were what I would call armchair investments (as in there’s a bit of work to do upfront, and then they’re set and forgeters).
Which was perfect to keep me on the path to TIME and GEOGRAPHICAL freedom.
So I put my finance, analysis, and risk hat on,
And delved in.
What I’ve found has been transformative for me and my family.
I don’t think I’ll ever need to return to a “good job.”
Being another crazy request from a manager away from admittance to hospital.
Instead I spend my time how I want.
Usually reading, researching, and writing (the ‘rithmetic comes afterwards).
I already had a decent pot of investable funds, and top this up by reducing our family’s outgoings which you can do too when you read my Spend It Wisely booklet – this is a free bonus sent out in the post to say thanks for signing up.
Fantastic insight into the world of alternative investments, an easy to read guide to alternative investment ideas.
Banking Consultant, Birmingham
If you’re the sort of person that hears something new and takes action to experiment and learn then don’t hesitate to sign up. Within 7 days of receiving my first report and with not much effort on my part I’d already more than broken even. And like everything Stephen talks about, the advice will compound!
Business Transformation Lead, Bath
Stephen’s guides do a great job of cutting straight to the important information you need to know and explaining it in an easy to digest manner. He covers topics often left alone by others and has a unique blend of experience that makes his viewpoint even more valuable. Definitely worth reading!
Here are just some of the benefits of reading this booklet:
- How to get the cheapest family holidays. (one of these secrets we used just recently to get a massive discount compared to the rest of the UK, found on Page 34.)
- How much that second car is actually costing you. (with some ideas as to what your other options might be. Pages 19-22)
- Home owner checks and possibly savings. (Head straight to Page 38 to learn these key pieces of immediately actionable information.)
- A clever way to beat the increasing train fares. (Page 33 teaches you about two different options.)
- What to do the next time you visit Amazon. (Pages 18 and 19 might provide you with a huge annual saving if you visit the rainforest website often.)
- The new kids on the energy switching block. (including those who took on the Dragons in the Den, see Page 24.)
- How to teach your kids the value of money at any age. (Pages 28 and 29 will give you a great idea, or you could just keep the extra money for yourself.)
- How to drive down your insurance costs. (Not just on your car but others too, Page 32 provides the details.)
- How to earn another £7,500 a year just from heading off on holiday every so often. (Page 13 could contain the luckiest few paragraphs you read this year.)
- Ways to re-think and save on your TV packages. (Page 23 tells you what we and other subscribers have done.)
So, to recap…
By joining my exclusive group of subscribers you will:
- Receive a physical copy of the Spend It Wisely booklet within a few days of signing up (posted anywhere in the world for free).
- Get the latest alternative investment guide land in your email inbox on the first day of every month.
- Special subscriber only discounts on my other products.
- Be able to ask me any questions you have via email. If I think I’m qualified to answer (and not breaking any FCA rules) then I will reply to all of them personally.
So here’s the deal:
“GI Subscribers” is £79 per month.
There are no refunds on subscriptions.
But, you can cancel any time for any reason, immediately, and without hassle. Just be aware that I have a strict no re-entry policy (this keeps out the opportunistic new product junkies).
Fact is, this subscription really is not intended for everyone.
It’s for cash rich time poor professionals and business owners who are action takers. And the vast majority of people don’t fit into that last category.
GI Subscribers is not for those who can’t focus and never implement anything (while complaining about information overload)… Or for people on a tight budget (even though it’s only £2.63 per day, I still would not recommend going into debt to subscribe)… Or shiny penny investors who think they can learn a super-secret-next-new-thing today and be rich by next Friday.
If that’s you, don’t waste your time
I’m sure there’s a solution for you somewhere
You won’t find it with GI Subscribers
Our exclusive group will continue to profit from the areas of investing that are overlooked by the mainstream media. We’re the action takers and noise ignorers.
Put simply, there’s never been a better time to get into alternative investing. The fact that it’s making the mainstream news more and more often is the proof.
And people who know about the opportunities are amplifying and diversifying their returns through asset backed and or Truxit proof investments. This means they care very little about whatever Trump tweets or how Brexit plays out.
My intention is that each guide can deliver ten times the monthly subscription cost in terms of returns, if you take action.
Oh and unlike almost every other company (which increases their subscription price whenever they feel like it), what we agree now is what you will always pay – I promise.
So now it’s time to choose if you want in or not.
Click the Subscribe Now button below to give it a shot.
The Spend It Wisely Booklet is sent out almost immediately and you’ll receive your first alternative investment guide on the 1st day of next month.
Click the button below to get started:
All the best,
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I get free access to the back issues?
Once in a while (maybe once per year or so, and randomly) I send a catalogue which allows people to purchase back issues. Subscribers can buy these at the usual monthly rate, non-subscribers will pay an inflated price.
Do you accept PayPal?
Do you really black-list people from re-subscribing who have cancelled?
Indeedy, but there are exceptions.
The main reason I black-list is because it’s unfair to loyal subscribers to allow others to cherry pick which guides they receive.
“GI Subscribers” is a long-term marathon, not a sprint. It’s for those who have a decent sized investment pot ready to deploy, as well as those who are only just starting to build this up.
If you think you’re going to be “financially free!” getting the free bonus booklet and an issue or two, save your time and money. That’s like starting a diet programme, being strict for thirty days, then cancelling and living off takeaways for a year.
I want nothing to do with people like that.
(Yes, even if it costs me sales, so be it…)
If you aren’t willing to give “GI Subscribers” at least a few months and take action, then you aren’t qualified for this. You’ll either achieve better, diversified returns, or you won’t. If you do, why would you ever quit? If you don’t, why would you stay and why would you want to come back?
Why don’t you do a trial issue?
You get access to a free guide (hidden page on my website) when you opt in to my daily email list. If you haven’t read that issue, you shouldn’t even be thinking about subscribing to “GI Subscribers”.
Will this subscription be a good investment?
Only you know the answer to that, but if you treat it as an investment and take action based on what you’re reading, then you’ve got as good a chance as anyone of becoming wealthy and achieving time and geographical freedom.