JOIN YOUR FELLOW SLOGNOMORERS
AND LET’S IMPLEMENT THIS LIFESTYLE TOGETHER!
You’ve read the book, got the general idea for what you need to do, but now you want to join a group of other people who are on the same adventure you are, which makes it all the more likely you’ll actually follow through on what you’ve read.
You’ll get regular contact with yours geeky, be held accountable, and ultimately realise that although most people will think you’re crazy for implementing this lifestyle – there are a small group of people doing exactly the same thing.
Which is something you won’t get if you spend all your time down YouTube/Facebook/mainstream media rabbit holes.
I get it, the one-to-one coaching is expensive and you’re not sure if you really need that level of hand holding,
So how about you join a bi-weekly video call instead where we can dive deeper into all areas of the book and beyond?
I’m expecting a fair amount of people to be able to read How to Slognomore, relate it to their own circumstances, and apply what they’ve read. This is the ultimate aim so it can reach a mass audience.
But some of it might go over other people’s heads, there’s a lot to take in I know (because I’ve spent the past three years and more deep in this topic, developing the lifestyle template).
For those people I’ve developed a group coaching programme, which consists of a 60-90 minute video call every other Sunday morning at 9am GMT.
It comes with a try before you commit element, meaning I’ll happily refund in full no questions asked if you don’t think it’s right for you within the first 30 days. Just be aware that if you decide to leave there’s no come backsies as you’ll either see the value in the group coaching, accountability, and deep dives – or you won’t.
I know that sounds harsh, but it’s only meant for those committed to the lifestyle.
In exchange for an amount of money you can, or have likely already, saved from your monthly outgoings just by making some small lifestyle changes since reading the book.
Helping you to fully
implement a Slognomore
Here’s what to expect:
- A group coaching call with everyone’s videos on, and questions being answered there and then (which leads to specific takeaway actions every other weekend.)
- As much of a deep dive as the financial regulator will allow me regarding specific opportunities and moonshots (which is easier than you think providing I don’t give specific personal advice.)
- Special guests giving their stories from slognomoresville and in particular how they’ve done it (which may well be the lightbulb moment regarding your own global gameplan.)
- Access to my black book of contacts and connections (the result from meeting just one of these could end up paying your entire annual subscription and more.)
- Discounts and savings on other services through my partners (which won’t be found anywhere else and will always beat any discounts I offer to the wider GI community.)
- An open invitation to email me in between the calls with specific questions or topics you want to discuss on the group calls (which I’ll go away, research, analyse, and report back on.)
- A chance to get to know other people who are on the same adventure as you (which could lead to new business, investment, or personal opportunities for you all.)
- And a whole lot more.
I could go on and on about this group coaching, but instead here’s the deal:
Slognomoring is a subscription to a bi-weekly group coaching video call (there will be no recordings sent out, turn up or miss out), that costs £1,297 a year.
Which works out at a little over £100 a month.
Therefore it’s clearly not something you should sign up to on impulse and it’s only meant for those who are committing to the lifestyle.
I offer a 30 day money back guarantee,
so you can make sure it’s right for you.
Possibly the main reason why you should join is you’ll get the warts and all details of my own slognomore adventure (which has the potential to save you years and thousands of pounds while you’re figuring out your own one.)
This slognomoring group coaching is for those who want to fully commit to taking control of their lives and implement a tried and tested template, seeing £1,297 a year (instead of x% of your net worth handed to a financial adviser) as a small investment in order to achieve that goal.
If that’s you, you can take the next step by clicking here:
All the best,
p.s One more thing, it’s important:
By joining this group you’re making a big commitment, and I expect you to take that commitment seriously. To get the most out of it you will need to attend each call, ask lots of questions, and then apply the answers to your own personal circumstances.
p.p.s. It’s based on a life-style, not a life-phase. If you think you can implement some of it and ta-da you’ve made it, think again. It’s a long-term commitment, but one which pays off in abundance.
Click the button below to join the slognomoring group coaching: