Teaching cash-rich, time-poor, professionals and business owners how to diversify and amplify their investment returns
And never need to pay an advisor...
In this free guide you will learn:
- The two typical ways to invest in peer-to-peer, and the key differences between these approaches.
- What security you should be on the lookout for, and which of these should mean a definite no-no to investing your money.
- The most important trends to look for in a company's accounts, and which reports to analyse.
- How to check out the Directors, and see which other businesses they're involved with.
- Ways in which to spread your risk, including some obvious ideas that you may not have thought of.
- Which independent websites can help you to see the full picture, and why you might want to check them.
- How to calculate your return on investment, and some key things most people forget about.
- Which platform has a safety net, as the government won't be bailing you out any time soon.
- How to create an exit strategy that you control, and why you should be wary of any platform that doesn't offer this.
- The first fraud check you should perform when selecting a platform, and the key difference between those who are legit.
- The best but least known key regulatory exemption, if you wanted to invest offline.