Teaching smart cookies how to take control of their financial future
And never need to pay an advisor
In this free guide you will learn:
- How buying a business is way easier than starting one from scratch, and why it's far more likely to succeed.
- The types of owners who are looking to sell, and why they will be more than happy to talk to you.
- The different ways of going about acquiring a business, and who I think offers the best solution.
- How owning a business is not the same thing as running one, this key distinction is crucial to your work-life balance.
- Why buying a business is unlike buying blue-chip company shares, and why following this strategy won't make you a re-active investor.
- Ways in which you can grow a business, without needing to be a sales and marketing wizard.
- Why you probably don't want to start by approaching business brokers, and how to distinguish between a good, and a distressed, business for sale.
- How I believe buying businesses will replace property as the number one investment preference, especially for those who have the desire to slognomore.
- What existing business owners can learn, and start doing almost immediately to boost the value of their company.
- The revenue sweet spot to aim for, especially when you're acquiring your first company.
- How to create a list of potential targets, and how to find these today.